Do2Learn Maker Space Resources
- Lulzbot Mini 3D Printer
- Code Monkey Island
- Robot Turtles game
- Brother Sewing Machine
- Kapla Planks
- K’Nex Discover Control Building Kit
- LEGO Large Creative Box (1500 pieces)
- LEGO We Do Adventure Stories
- LEGO We Do Construciton kit
- Lily Pad Design Kit
- Olli Competition Combo Pack
- Maker Shed
- Little Bits Premium and Basic Kits
- Makey Makey
- Snap Circuits Jr.
- Snap Circuits SC
- Squishy Circuits
- Dot and Dash –
- Hummingbird Premium Kit
- LEGO EV3
- Raspberry Pi
- Sphero Sprk
- The Invent to Learn Guide to Fun by Josh Burker, 2015.
- Script Changers: Digital Storytelling with Scratch by Kylie Peppler, Rafi Santo, Melissa Gresalfi, and Katie Salen Tekinbas, 2014.
- Soft Circuits: Crafting E-fashion with DIY Electronics by Kylie Peppler, Rafi Santo, Melissa Gresalfi, and Katie Salen Tekinbas, 2014.
- Short Circuits: Crafting E-Puppets with DIY Electronics by Kylie Peppler, Rafi Santo, Melissa Gresalfi, and Katie Salen Tekinbas, 2014.
Online Resources for Makers:
- What the Heck is a Makerspace?
- How to Build Your Makerspace – EdSurge
- MakeZine – a magazine for making and hacking
- MakerEd – Makers in education
- School Library Journal: The Maker Issue
- School Library Journal Maker Workshop – School Library Journal offers a course on maker spaces. The last course was offered in fall 2015 but look for others in the future.
- Starting a Makerspace on a Budget? Here’s the Equipment You’ll Need
- The Philosophy of Educational Makerspaces: Part 1 of Making an Educational Makerspace
- What’s a Makerspace?
- Why the Maker Movement is Popular in Schools
- How to Insure Making Leads to Learning