The Office of Educational Technology’s (OET) mission is to provide College of Education and Human Development (CEHD) and English Language Institute faculty and staff leadership and support for the effective uses of technology in teaching, learning, research, and administration.
As part of this mission, OET seeks to
- Raise faculty and staff awareness of relevant technology to increase productivity and teaching effectiveness
- Collaborate with faculty and staff from UD and CEHD, in addition to external organizations, to evaluate and integrate technology to enhance and promote teaching, learning, and research
- Facilitate the effective use of technology by storing and securing intellectual data
- Provide web site consultation, design and hosting to CEHD units to promote a cohesive theme for College Web sites
- Provide faculty and staff with efficient and capable hardware and software support and technology recommendations
- Provide quick and dependable customer service
For more information about our services, please consult our Computing Service and Security Policy.